Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Winter, It's Normal

Yay, TGIF! Although the weather reports a snowstorm coming in around 3:00 this afternoon and accumulating snow overnight of 3-6". The temperature when I got up this morning was 1 degree, brrrr! I have to keep reminding myself that I do live in northern Ohio and this is normal, but I don't have to like it.
On the up side, I am farther along with my year-end reports for both the township and our farm business, than I have ever been this time of year. Ready to get back into a normal daily routine, and also get started on some clearing out and de-cluttering. That was one of my resolutions this year.
I need to get started on an exercise routine also (another one of those resolutions)and I am eagerly waiting on a treadmill that I won from Sam's Club (http://www.samsclub.com) during a twitter party. UPS freight called just yesterday and will be delivering next week!
Well, time to go get some more work done so that I can make time to get back on twitter and win some more great prizes!!

No comments: