Saturday, February 4, 2012

Walking and Winning

Been busy listing some of the DD's name brand clothing on Ebay.  Specifically the ones that still have tags, because there is no way I'm going to be able to get much money for them at my garage sale.   The kicker is the shipping though.  Asking a starting bid of $2.50 for an American Eagle top still might not sell because shipping will be $5.00.  But dang they cost enough at the store! 
Started walking one mile on the treadmill daily (at least 6 days a week).  I hope to start increasing every 2 weeks.  I am being realistic in knowing that I won't lose my tummy before vacation, but I'll feel better about myself.  Even my husband has been walking daily since it has arrived.  (you remember, the one that I won at a tweet party!).

Won some great products this week on twitter and facebook.  Tubes of cream from Udderly Smooth http://www.uddercream.com/   and a sampler box of hot chocolate for the Keurig from Green Mountain Coffee https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/GreenMountainCoffee

Time to get back to the housework, the dryer just called me ;)

No comments: