Sunday, February 19, 2012

Motivational Meltdown

Well it has been almost 4 weeks since I started walking on the treadmill and the only thing that I have lost is my motivation.  I've walked one mile for at least 6 out of the 7 days and I don't notice any change in my size.  The scale is my worst enemy right now, because it doesn't believe in change, just can't deal with that. 
On a lighter side, no pun intended, this has been a week of early spring cleaning.  I have to start early because it takes me so long.   Working on the little things like ceiling fans and chandeliers and WOW it's so much brighter in here!  It has been quite awhile since I cleaned some of them. 
Had a great night out with 4 other couples last evening.  Such a laid back time with lots of laughs.  We really don't do that often enough.  I should add that to my resolutions, I think I can get motivated to go out to eat :)

No comments: