Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ok, well, it's been almost 3 months since my last post and had started that online training to improve my blog.  Yeah, you can see that didn't last long.  I never did like school.  Even now I wish I was smarter, and thought about taking some classes, but I just can't do that school thing again. 
I wasn't one of the popular girls, didn't make the cheerleading squad, didn't go out for sports, so I don't have many good memories.  I didn't have a lot of confidence then and I don't have a lot of confidence now. 
Dealing with issues lately of inferiority and invisibility and let me tell you that Facebook is probably not a good thing when you're feeling that way. 
Like when:
People don't show any recognition on your comments, but they do on all the other people that commented;
You notice friends 'liking' all kinds of status's and pictures, but never yours;
Your friend requests are ignored.
Now I live in a very small town, so I see these people that didn't accept my friend request, so it's very hard to even say hi or smile when I see them. 
I've stopped sending, but I also realize I'm not receiving any friend requests. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

Sorry to be such a depressive diva, but just not having a good day.

No comments: