Sunday, December 11, 2011

Facebookin'

Hello, my name is Chrystal and a I am a Facebook addict. My routine in the morning is to get on and check the birthday list and the newsfeed and send out a greeting or two. Now and then I put some smart alec status on and play my turn on the Words With Friends games going at the time (it's like Scrabble). My two favorite games are Bejeweled and Zuma Blitz. It is such a challenge to try to be top scorer of my friends each week. Every night before I go to bed, I play my daily credits on Bingo Blitz.
Now in between I have played Farmville, Frontierville, Island Paradise, Cafe World, Gardens of Time and Treasure Isle. But there have been so many glitches and they take forever to load that I've been abandoning my properties and I'm sure squatters have made claims on all of it by now.

Everyone talks about how much of a time-waster facebook is, but all in all it has been wonderful to reconnect with friends from the past and about 90% of my graduating class. It made planning our 30th class reunion so much easier!

It certainly isn't good for the ego though when someone ignores your friend request. But to cheer myself up I just blame it on another one of those glitches. Yeah, that's what it is...... :(

No comments: