Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anything is 'Remotely' Possible

Although I am a huge Nascar fan, our household usually prefers to watch basketball on TV or live. Tonight is a good example of that as my DH has possession of the remote and has kept abreast of 3 separate college games AND a new episode of NCIS. As Ohioans, we had to watch the Buckeyes take on Florida State; Duke fans from the time the DD acquired a crush on Shane Battier, we watched Coach K earn his 903rd win, passing Bob Knights most wins in Division 1; and after DH's sister relocated to Knoxville, Tennessee our closets increasing in orange clothing, we had to keep an eye on the Lady Vols and their win over Miami. Plus, like I said, we caught a couple of Gibb's slaps. We go to many home school games and have been lucky enough to attend some college (Ohio State, Tennessee) and NBA (Cleveland Cavaliers) games. I remember watching the Ohio High School State Championship games on TV when LeBron James's team was playing, before he became a Cavalier. I don't see King James as much now that he's playing for Miami, but I can still have my eye on the King of the Remote.

No comments: