Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feed a Cold, Watch a Movie

I don't know about you, but when I have a cold it will take me over a week to get back up to par.  I always know when it's near the end because I start to crave chocolate covered peanuts, something about being able to finally smell and taste again.  Good comfort food too.   Since I don't have the gumption to get up and clean the house, I either spend a lot of time playing on the computer, reading or watching movies.  This holiday season is going to be great, I just requested through my local library about 16 Christmas movies!  Can't wait to be snowed in! 

Movie Review:

"That's What I Am"
I highly recommend this movie.  It is one of those feel good flicks that leave you thinking about your own disposition and whether it's a positive one or a negative one.  The movie takes place back in the early 1960's centered around a 12 yr. old boy and deals with bullies and one amazing teacher, played by Ed Harris.


"Revenge of the Bridesmaids"
This was an ABC Family original movie, but I always seem to miss the good ones when they are on TV, so I, of course request them from the library.  Raven Symone, who played Olivia on The Cosby Show, stars in this hilarious friendship romp to sabotage a wedding of a former very spoiled playmate.   This movie guaranteed to make you laugh.

No comments: