Friday, November 18, 2011

Describe lazy........

The common cold has had me curled up in the lazy-boy for a couple of days. The bright side is I'm getting caught up on some reading and movie watching. Plus I don't feel guilty for sitting on my butt all day and not doing anything around the house (and that's different from other days, how? you ask).
I have never really been an over ambitious person.  Sure I have a lot of ideas and can picture myself doing them, it's just whether or not I actually finish them.  I don't think that I am lazy, although lately the only part of my body getting a workout are my fingers.  But hey, it takes a lot of effort to lift and stretch my pudgy fingers to reach all corners of the keyboard, not to mention the remote control shuffle and the constant page turning of the magazines and current book I am reading. In these days of social media, it is all finger clicking good!

No comments: